Welcome to the CVS for Broxbourne and East Herts
“Being the essential link to empowering our community groups, building local partnerships and improving residents’ lives”
We provide a diverse range of services to develop, enhance and empower voluntary & community groups to effectively serve their communities, including:
- E-Bulletins and Information
- Training Workshops
- Funding and Governance Support
- Community Development
- Networking Events
- Community Buildings
- Representation and Partnership Working
CVSBEH also delivers several community and public health projects including a community transport scheme and the Dragons’ Apprentice Challenge.
- Tender to support the Wormley & Turnford Big Local Partnership Click here for more
- Paid Employment Opportunity with CVSBEH (Full-time 1 year contract)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our successful team as a Mentor within the Building Better Opportunities Programme. Have you got a passion to help those furthest from the workplace? Can you work with a varied case load of participants who face multiple barriers to employment? Are you able to work independently and creatively? If this is you then we would like to hear from you. Please click here for more details and here to view our Privacy Notice for recruitment.
- CVSBEH is once again seeking local charity and voluntary groups to participate as beneficiaries in the Dragons’ Apprentice Challenge 2018/19. Your role will begin at one of the launch events being held in early October. If you would like to get involved please complete and return the registration form by Thursday, 30th August 2018 to Penny. Click here for more info.
- CVSBEH AGM – Save the Date! Our popular AGM will be held this year on 8th October 2018 from 12.30pm (for lunch) until 2.30pm. More details to follow, but to reserve your FREE place please email James.
- #TeamHerts Volunteer Coordinator Network Forum – This exciting project aims to get the people of Hertfordshire volunteering and supports organisations with best practice in volunteer management.
- Looking for something for your children to do over the summer? East Herts Council have a list of various FREE activities taking place over the summer.
- CVSBEH and NHCVS are working jointly to compile a ‘Herts Local’ directory of activities in Hoddesdon and Stevenage that would be of interest to elderly people to help reduce isolation and generally improve quality of life. Do you know of any groups or activities like this that take place in the Hoddesdon or Stevenage area that would benefit from support and promotion? If so, Oonagh would love to hear from you. Click here for more.