Welcome to the CVS for Broxbourne and East Herts
We provide a diverse range of services to develop, enhance and empower voluntary & community groups to effectively serve their communities, including:
- E-Bulletins and Information
- Training Workshops
- Funding and Governance Support
- Community Development
- Networking Events
- Community Buildings
- Representation and Partnership Working.
CVSBEH also delivers several community and public health projects including a community transport scheme and the Dragons’ Apprentice Challenge.
- CVSBEH AGM – Save the Date! Our popular AGM will be held this year on 8th October 2018 from 12.30pm (for lunch) until 2.30pm. More details to follow, but to reserve your FREE place please email James.
- #TeamHerts Volunteer Coordinator Network Forum – This exciting project aims to get the people of Hertfordshire volunteering and supports organisations with best practice in volunteer management
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) came into force on 25th May 2018 and we recommend that you obtain legal advice, or contact the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office), if you’re unsure of any aspect of your compliance
- The newly refurbished CVSBEH Community Skills Hub was officially opened by the new High Sheriff of Hertfordshire on Tuesday 17 April 2018