Welcome to the CVS for Broxbourne and East Herts
“Being the essential link to empowering our community groups, building local partnerships and improving residents’ lives”
We provide a diverse range of services to develop, enhance and empower voluntary & community groups to effectively serve their communities, including:
- E-Bulletins and Information
- Training Workshops
- Funding and Governance Support
- Community Development
- Networking Events
- Community Buildings
- Representation and Partnership Working
CVSBEH also delivers several community and public health projects including a community transport scheme and the Dragons’ Apprentice Challenge.
- CVSBEH AGM – Save the Date! Our popular AGM will be held this year on 8th October 2018 from 12.30pm (for lunch) until 2.30pm. More details to follow, but to reserve your FREE place please email James.
- Rethink Mental Illness in partnership with Carers in Hertfordshire are running a free six week course for carers in mental health starting on the 3rd October in Ware. Click here for more
- CVSBEH and NHCVS are working jointly to compile a ‘Herts Local’ directory of activities in Hoddesdon and Stevenage that would be of interest to elderly people to help reduce isolation and generally improve quality of life. Do you know of any groups or activities like this that take place in the Hoddesdon or Stevenage area that would benefit from support and promotion? If so, Oonagh would love to hear from you. Click here for more.