Welcome to the CVS for Broxbourne and East Herts
“Being the essential link to empowering our community groups, building local partnerships and improving residents’ lives”
We provide a diverse range of services to develop, enhance and empower voluntary & community groups to effectively serve their communities, including:
- E-Bulletins and Information
- Training Workshops
- Funding and Governance Support
- Community Development
- Networking Events
- Community Buildings
- Representation and Partnership Working
CVSBEH also delivers several community and public health projects including a community transport scheme and the Dragons’ Apprentice Challenge.
- CVSBEH Midsummer Conference – 17th June 2019 from 12 noon to 3pm at the Nigel Copping Community Building in Stanstead Abbotts
The theme for this year is ‘Blowing Your Own Trumpet’ – Demonstrating your value and impact to customers and funders. Join us for lunch, with plenty of opportunities to network and take part in short workshops. Further information to follow in May. Spaces are limited, to book your FREE place please email James. Please click here to view our privacy notice for this event.
- Congratulations to James!
All at CVSBEH were very proud to hear the announcement that our very own James Campbell was ‘crowned’ Apprentice of the year at the recent Broxbourne Youth Awards. For more information on Apprenticeships with Hertford Regional College click here.
- CVSBEH Impact Survey – Win a £100 Amazon Voucher for your group!
It is very important that we capture the impact that our organisation has had on our Members in order to improve our services and represent you more effectively. Please could you help us with this by taking the time to answer 15 short questions in our Impact Survey which can be accessed by clicking here? All participating groups will be entered to win a £100 Amazon Voucher.
- £Building Sustainability Training
Hertfordshire Community Foundation Training and Development have some exciting training courses coming up. Click here for more.
- Our Annual Report for 2017-18 has now been released. Please click here to view this.