Welcome to the CVS for Broxbourne and East Herts
“Being the essential link to empowering our community groups, building local partnerships and improving residents’ lives”
We provide a diverse range of services to develop, enhance and empower voluntary & community groups to effectively serve their communities, including:
- E-Bulletins and Information
- Training Workshops
- Funding and Governance Support
- Community Development
- Networking Events
- Community Buildings
- Representation and Partnership Working
CVSBEH also delivers several community and public health projects including a community transport scheme and the Dragons’ Apprentice Challenge.
- Paid Employment Opportunity with CVSBEH (Full-time 1 year contract).
Deadline extended to the 22nd October.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our successful team as a Mentor within the Building Better Opportunities Programme. Have you got a passion to help those furthest from the workplace? Can you work with a varied case load of participants who face multiple barriers to employment? Are you able to work independently and creatively? If this is you then we would like to hear from you.
Please click here for more details.
- CVSBEH and NHCVS are working jointly to compile a ‘Herts Local’ directory of activities in Hoddesdon and Stevenage that would be of interest to elderly people to help reduce isolation and generally improve quality of life. Do you know of any groups or activities like this that take place in the Hoddesdon or Stevenage area that would benefit from support and promotion? If so, Oonagh would love to hear from you. Click here for more.
- Our Annual Report for 2017-18 has now been released. Please click here to view this.