Welcome to the CVS for Broxbourne and East Herts
“Being the essential link to empowering our community groups, building local partnerships and improving residents’ lives”
We provide a diverse range of services to develop, enhance and empower voluntary & community groups to effectively serve their communities, including:
- E-Bulletins and Information
- Training Workshops
- Funding and Governance Support
- Community Development
- Networking Events
- Community Buildings
- Representation and Partnership Working
CVSBEH also delivers several community and public health projects including a community transport scheme and the Dragons’ Apprentice Challenge.
- New Part Time Employment Opportunity with CVSBEH – Herts CVS BBO STRIVE Manager.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful team as a Manager within the Building Better Opportunities Programme. Have you got a passion to help those furthest from the workplace? Do you have experience of successfully managing project targets? Can you support and motivate an established team that work with a varied case load of participants who face multiple barriers to employment? Are you able to work independently and in partnership? If this is you then we would like to hear from you. Please click here for more information. Closing date for applications is: 12.00 noon Monday, 18th February 2019.
- CVSBEH Impact Survey – Win a £100 Amazon Voucher for your group!
It is very important that we capture the impact that our organisation has had on our Members in order to improve our services and represent you more effectively. Please could you help us with this by taking the time to answer 15 short questions in our Impact Survey which can be accessed by clicking here? All participating groups will be entered to win a £100 Amazon Voucher.
- East Herts Community Grants Programme 2019
Are you trying to raise money for services that benefit residents in your area? If so, East Herts Council can help. They have £125,000 up for grabs this year to support not-for-profit organisations, sports clubs, charities and voluntary/community organisations taking forward their priorities in healthy living, income deprivation, infrastructure and widening access. To learn more about how you can successfully apply for up to £3,000 to deliver a long-term project (up to £8,000 for a building improvement project), register for their Grants Information Workshop on Tuesday, 19th February from 7pm to 8 pm in the Council Offices, Pegs Lane, Hertford. Email Claire email@example.com or call 01992 531459 to book your free space. Click here for more.
- The Price is Right! Costing Your Services Training – Thursday, 28th February from 9.30am to 1.30pm in Stevenage
Learn about how to fully cost your services and set realistic prices so your organisation is ready for personal budgets or selling goods and services direct to your clients. Click here for more.
- CVSBEH are the Trusted Local Organisation working with the Bountagu Big Local Partnership based in Lower Edmonton. A new tender opportunity has arisen to support the partnership with their new community plan. Find out more HERE.
- Our Annual Report for 2017-18 has now been released. Please click here to view this.