Welcome to the CVS for Broxbourne and East Herts.
We provide a diverse range of services to develop, enhance and empower voluntary & community groups to effectively serve their communities, including:
- E-Bulletins and Information
- Training Workshops
- Funding and Governance Support
- Community Development
- Networking Events
- Community Buildings
- Representation and Partnership Working.
CVSBEH also delivers several community and public health projects including a community transport scheme and the Dragons’ Apprentice Challenge.
- CVSBEH Midsummer Conference – Enhancing Local Health Services – A guide to social prescribing, community navigation and funding opportunities
Monday, 18th June 2018, 12:00 15:00, at the Nigel Copping Community Building
- The newly refurbished CVSBEH Community Skills Hub was officially opened by the new High Sheriff of Hertfordshire on Tuesday 17 April 2018
- CVS for Broxbourne and East Herts is holding a Tesco Bags of Help Information Session
Thursday, 31st May 2018, 13:00 – 14:00, at the Nigel Copping Community Building.
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) becomes law on 25th May 2018 and we recommend that you obtain legal advice, or contact the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office), if you’re unsure of any aspect of your compliance
- #TeamHerts Volunteer Coordinator Network Forum – This is an exciting new project aiming to get the people of Hertfordshire volunteering and also supporting organisations with best practice in volunteer management