Welcome to the CVS for Broxbourne and East Herts
“Being the essential link to empowering our community groups, building local partnerships and improving residents’ lives”
We provide a diverse range of services to develop, enhance and empower voluntary & community groups to effectively serve their communities, including:
- E-Bulletins and Information
- Training Workshops
- Funding and Governance Support
- Community Development
- Networking Events
- Community Buildings
- Representation and Partnership Working
CVSBEH also delivers several community and public health projects including a community transport scheme and the Dragons’ Apprentice Challenge.
- Our Annual Report for 2017-18 has now been released. Please click here to view this.
- Hertfordshire Sustainable Funding Fair – Presentations.
The Funding Fair took place in September this year attended by 100’s of participants. If you were unable to attend then don’t worry because all of the workshop presentations and other useful information have now been uploaded to the Funding Fair webpage. Click here to access them. When you land on the page – please scroll down.
- HCF Grants Workshop – Friday, 11th January 2019 at the CVSBEH Community Skills Hub in Waltham Cross from 1.00pm to 2.30pm Your chance to meet the funder!– Find out more about Hertfordshire Community Foundation and the grants and support they have to offer community and voluntary groups all year round. You will have the chance to ask questions and talk to them about your work and projects. This is a good opportunity to find out how HCF can help your group. Tea coffee and cake will be available! Please email Abbie for further information and to book your place.