Nigel Copping Community Building
Opened on 1st April 2014, Nigel Copping Community Building (NCCB) is a new community resource for both the local and wider community to use for a variety of different events:
- Product launches
- Volunteer events
- Children’s activities
- Sports and fitness classes
*Please note this venue is not currently available for celebrations for 18 to 65 age range.
What can we provide?
- A Large hall (St Margaret’s) which holds up to 200 standing and 100 seated (subject to configuration)
- A Meeting room (Stanstead Suite) which holds up to 15 seated boardroom style and 25 theatre style
- Free Wireless Internet in both rooms
- Free Parking for up to 18 cars including 2 disabled spaces
- Integrated audio visual equipment
- Use of kitchen
What's On at Nigel Copping Community Building
The venue based in Stanstead Abbotts can be
used for many activities inlcuding Training, Meetings,
Children’s activities, Sports and fitness classes and
Click here to find what's currently on offer at the
Nigel Copping Community Building.