To become a Member of the CVS, and have full access to all our services for organisations, please download and complete the Membership Application Form below.
There are two levels of CVSBEH Membership:
Basic Membership – Free
Basic non-paying Membership (one year) includes:
- FREE access to the CVSBEH E-Bulletin with monthly updates on local issues, funding opportunities, events and more.
- FREE ‘contact us with a question’ service.
This service allows Members to call up and ask a quick question that will not require further research or more in depth support.
- One-Year Membership = £20
- Two-Year Membership = £30
Full Membership includes all of the benefits of Basic Membership (as below), plus:
- Free equipment hire – refundable deposits required
- Funding advice
- DBS (formerly CRB) checking services – £44 for an enhanced check (staff) and £26 for a standard check (staff) plus an additional £19.50 admin fee for each check. DBS checks are free for volunteers but the £19.50 admin fee still applies.
- Member discounts on multiple training and workshops
- FREE 1-2-1 advice and development for your group (up to a total of 3 hours)
- Discounted use of our meeting rooms, audio-visual equipment hire and other services such as PAT testing
- Priority invitation to networking events
- Priority opportunities to participate in local initiatives such as Dragons’ Apprentice Challenge
- Promotion of your events via our social networks including Facebook, Twitter and E-Bulletin
CVSBEH services are available to purchase for non-members, and for those services not included for basic membership.
Membership Application Form
Please click here to view our Privacy Notice for Membership.